Our timepieces are made according to the high-quality standards of KING Watch Company. Nonetheless, your watch is covered by our limited warranty against any defects in manufacturing; this includes the watch movement, indexes, dial, and hands.
The warranty for a KING Watch Company timepiece is valid for a period of twelve (24) months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs needed beyond the 24 month period will not be covered/honored.
Other parts that are not listed above are not covered by this warranty. If the product is returned during the warranty period, KING Watch Company will repair or replace any defective watch or watch-part, at no additional expense. The completion time for all repairs will depend on what is needed to be repaired and if parts need to be ordered. We will advise you on the amount of time needed to complete the repairs. If repairs cant be completed within the specified time period, we will send you a new timepiece instead. All customers may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
The KING Watch Company Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Aesthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
KING Watch Company does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request below to receive the further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
- Pictures of the watch and the damage
- Original Receipt
Your current address info:
- First and Last name
- Street address
- Postal code
- Country, City- Telephone number